Yup, still in love. This month's birchbox was even better than June! The box, sponsored by Glamour was geared towards the senses. I'm in love (even though I haven't had a chance to try everything yet!).
First, the products I've tried:
- Eyeko's Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive - LOVE. I have never tried a liquid eyeliner in pen format, and I think it's the best thing to ever happen! So easy to apply. I'm also pleasantly surprised by how much I like the olive green color. Sometimes green makes me look, well, green, but this is perfect!
- Harvey Prince's Hello - New favorite perfume. Hands down. I am buying the full-sized perfume ASAP.
- Larabar uber in Banana Foster - Pretty tasty, but it reminded me a lot of power bars, which are not my favorite.
- amika Obliphica Hair Treatment - Hair serum that I really need to try because my hair is frizzy
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - Hair mask! I can't wait to try it.
- boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++ - the all-powerful b.b. cream. I've never used one, and this one is supposed to adjust to your skintone. I've never encountered a product that actually did that, so this will be super interesting to try!