A couple weeks ago, I posted about 21 fashion staples to get a girl through her 20s (as first seen in The Everygirl). These staples, and what I am missing from the list, are always in the back of my mind, so I am here with an update!
As previously stated, my goals were as follows:
1. Replace some of my ratty ballet flats. - I can't think about closed-toed shoes yet. My feet are living in sandals.
4. Get another LBD.
5. Take my nice black skirt, which is now too large, to the tailor and have it taken in.
6. Take a couple of my blazers to the tailor AND purchase a black one.
7. Buy a pretty bra.
8. Buy a clutch that doesn't have Coach "c's" all over it.
10. Buy some gold jewelry. - sort of? I bought a pair of (fake) gold earrings.
Clearly, I need to work on this. But, slow and steady wins the race, right? What staples do you have? Are you planning to buy more, or do you follow the trends?